Details of the Tofino Swell Lodge
The Tofino Swell Lodges' two story facility has seven rooms each named after a species of Salmon. Each room can acommodate two persons comfortably. Every room has a private entrance, bath (shower only) and TV. Telephone access and wireless internet is available in the lodge.
- two queen bedded rooms located off the common living area
- two king bedded view rooms on the lower floor
- one king bedded non view room on the lower floor
- one twin bedded (single x 2) view room on the lower floor
- one twin bedded (single x2) non view room on the lower floor
Nightly room rates vary with the room type and season - not exceeding $150.00 before taxes of 15%. The Lodge accepts payment in cash and cheques only - one nights advance deposit requested and a credit card number to confirm a booking.
Traditional lodge style hospitality is extended to every guest by Betsy Buhtz and Chris Barker. However you choose to spend your time this hidden harbour oasis with a laid back atmosphere is not to be missed.
The Swell Lodge caters to the individual, group and is very pet friendly.
Should you choose to visit our special part of the world - book early. We can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 250-725-3274.